- Team SEA
- Pos QB
- Status AActive
- Manager FA
- Will Rodgers and Wilson both start in the Seahawks-Packers Week 10 matchup?Fri, May 14 at 6:54am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses whether Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers will both start in their Week 10 matchup.
- Top questions for NFC West teams entering 2021 | 'Around the NFL'Fri, May 7 at 2:37pm
The 'Around the NFL' crew breaks down the top questions for NFC West teams entering the 2021 season.
- Russell Wilson shares how to help pandemic relief with the Draft-A-ThonThu, Apr 29 at 7:59pm
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson shares how you can help pandemic relief with the Draft-A-Thon.
- Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes react to Derek Chauvin verdictTue, Apr 20 at 3:14pm
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, safety Jamal Adams, Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes and former NFL wide receiver Doug Baldwin react to the guilty verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.
- PFF Roster Reset: Biggest player additions in NFC WestWed, Apr 14 at 5:07pm
Pro Football Focus analyzes the biggest player additions in the NFC West.
- Current NFL players who would cause biggest HOF debates if they retired today Wed, Apr 14 at 8:17am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses current NFL players who would cause biggest Hall of Fame debates if they retired today.
- Carlos Dunlap: Russell Wilson told me he's here to stay in Seattle before I re-signedWed, Apr 7 at 11:52am
Seattle Seahawks DE Carlos Dunlap says QB Russell Wilson told me he's here to stay in Seattle before I re-signed.
- 'GMFB' speculates on Russell Wilson's future with the SeahawksWed, Apr 7 at 6:54am
The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses QB Russell Wilson's future with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Warren Moon on why he thinks Russell Wilson, Seahawks won't last | 'Huddle & Flow'Tue, Apr 6 at 5:49pm
'Huddle & Flow': Warren Moon on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks
- Pelissero: Players who qualify for extra money with new 17-game seasonWed, Mar 31 at 12:47pm
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero explains which players will qualify for extra money with the new 17-game regular season.